Hello, and welcome to the River Chrome Web Site.
My name is Danny Stonedahl and I am the owner of River Chrome Guide Service. I have been fishing the waters around the Pacific Northwest since I was barely able to walk, and have been out on the water every chance I get since.
Ever since I started guiding, I realized that I enjoyed guiding and helping put clients on fish more than fishing itself. I never get tired of seeing the look on a clients face when they hook into a big salmon or steelhead. From young to old, male to female, I promise to work hard all day, from the first cast to the last, ensuring that your experience with River Chrome will be an amazing trip of a lifetime
River Chrome Guide Service
Danny Stonedahl -- Owner/Guide
Licensed and Insured
- Proper clothing for the given conditions
- Waders are necessary on a few of the fisheries we focus on, but I have a few extras if you don't have them
- If you prefer to bring your own fishing rod and reel, you certainly can!
- An Ice Chest if you plan to retain fish
- Top of the line fishing equipment (you can certainly bring and use your own fishing rod and reel if you prefer!)
- Shimano-Gloomis Fishing Rods
- All necessary fishing gear provided
Info For Your Trip With Us